In this tutorial, we explain how to make an appointment in the Tax Agency (Hacienda) in Spain. We explain it for the purpose to obtain the digital certificate, but you could use this tutorial till point 5 to select whatever procedure you need.
1. You have to access the AEAT website here: https://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/en_gb/Inicio.shtml
2. From the menu on the left of the screen in Contact us, choose Appointments.
3. On this screen choose “Appointment request for individuals”:
4. Here you have to fill in your NIF or NIE for number 1, your surname, and then your name. If you have two surnames, then you have to enter them like this [surname 1 surname 2, name]. Press the “Enviar” button.
5. Then press “Gestión Censal, Cl@ve PIN y acreditación certificado digital”:
6. You have to choose “Personas físicas: Apoderamientos. Acreditación Certificado digital FNMT.NEO.”:
7. You have to enter your mobile phone (2 times) as it is mandatory:
And your email if you want to receive an email confirmation with your appointment:
Then press the “Solicitar Cita” button below.
8. Next you have to choose the Hacienda’s office for the appointment. Select the third option and select your province:
Press the “Enviar” button.
9. In our example, we choose Malaga, so the next screen shows the districts of Hacienda’s offices. So we choose Malaga’s office.
10. Now you have to choose the day for your appointment:
11. Then select the hour for the appointment and press the “Enviar” button.
12. Now you have made the appointment. You’ll receive an SMS or an email with your appointment.
Or you can visit our Blog and subscribe to receive all the news about self-employment in Spain!