Our website uses own and third-party cookies and in compliance with the law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-commerce (hereinafter “LSSI” from the Spanish Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), and complemented by the current RGPD Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 we will inform you about what they are, which one we use on our website, how to accept, eliminate or configure them on your device and we will ask you the consent for its use.
¿What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is installed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet through your browser.
It contains numbers and letters that identify your navigation but do not access your personal data.
The cookie sends round-trip information between the browser and the visited websites. It can only be read and understood by the website which has created it.
They cannot contain viruses or be executed since they are not active files.
Types of cookies
According to the period of time, they remain active:
- Session cookies: Those which remain active while you navigate in each session and then disappear.
- Persistent: Those which stay in your computer for a longer time to perform continuous monitoring as long as you return to browse our website.
According to the person responsible for managing them:
- Own: if we are the ones who manage them.
- Third-party: if others are responsible and this cookie provides us with aggregate and statistical information about the navigation of our users.
According to the purpose:
- Technical: they allow the navigation on our website based on the platform or application we use, provide features to the web that otherwise would not allow you to browse, share, buy and also provide security.
- Of personalization: they allow you to choose preferred language, the regional configuration from which you access, the browser you use, and all this to create a user profile and remind you in successive visits.
- Analytics: they allow us to create user profiles based on your preferences or browsing habits. This way we know which parts of the web are most interesting to our users, in what geographic areas they act, age ranges, sex, browser used, duration of the visit, etc. And with all that information added and presented in a statistical way, we can improve our content to offer you better services.
- Of marketing: Those that based on user profiles and browsing habits extract added information to offer personalized advertising based on your preferences or interests so that when you visit our website the advertising spaces will show you information that we think may be of your interest related to your preferences. They also help us to manage our advertising campaigns on the internet and direct our resources to a sector of the public that we think may be more interested in our products and services.
¿What kind of cookies we use on our website? www.selfemployedspain.com
Our website uses technical and of personalization cookies which are essential for the website to work properly. These cookies should not be disabled since functional navigation would be impossible. Those of personalization allow to determine the preferred language in your accesses to our website.
Cookies of interaction with the web user: “Add to Calendar” of AddEvent.com which allows you to add the event shown to the calendar or to the email.
We also use analytical cookies which allow us to create navigation profiles based on your tastes or decisions and which purpose is none other than to allow us to know the user profiles that browse our website and improve the contents according to their preferences.
The services are provided through: Google Analytics and SumoMe
We use marketing cookies that based on their browsing analysis allow us to manage our advertising and sometimes show personalized advertising according to your preferences on our website and on others.
The services are provided through: Google with their services Adsense, Doubleclick, Dynamic Remarketing and Ads.
We use social cookies to allow you to share the contents of our website in the social networks in which you have a presence helping us to broadcast out contents.
The services are provided through: Twitter, Facebook Connect, YouTube, Linkedin and Google+.
Manage your cookies (PERSONALIZED CONFIGURATIÓN OF THE COOKIES)
The RGPD requires that the installation of cookies on your computer can only be done when you have given your consent after you have been given clear and complete information, in particular about the purposes of the treatment. In this way, next, we will include information that allows you to accept or reject the installation of a cookie on your computer. But keep in mind that the plugins which facilitate this work are in the development phase and not all of them work properly, so we choose to provide you with information so that you manage them in your own browser or using other available resources that are operative.
We also want to inform you that if you do not accept certain cookies your browsing experience will no longer be adapted to your specific preferences; even on occasions, you will continue to see generic advertising. Some quality content that is currently offered on our website was incorporated based on the preferences that users showed in their browsing or searches and if we are not able to follow up these preferences, we will not able to improve the contents based on the interests you show.
We understand that a very simple way to manage cookies is by using an extension in your browser called “Ghostery” or “Baycloud Bounceer” that allows you to select the cookies you accept and those that you do not.
There are also blockers like “Adblock”.
And finally you can manage cookies directly in your browser based on these explanations that they offer themselves:
In the browser that you use on your computer
|Internet Explorer||More Information|
In the browser that you use on your mobile phone or tablet
|ANDROID||IPHONE Y IPAD|
|Firefox||More Information||More Information|
|Chrome||More Information||More Information|
|Opera||More Information||More Information|
There is also the alternative to browsing in Private mode. This mode allows you to browse through the pages anonymously. Below, we indicate the links to activate the incognito mode of the main browsers:
|Firefox||Private Navigation||More Information|
|Chrome||Incognito mode||More Information|
|Safari||Private Navigation||More Information|
|Opera||Private Navigation||More Information|
The consent given for the installation of the cookies may be revoked at any time and for this, it will be enough to enter the cookies policy and customize settings of the cookies of your browser and change the selection.