NOTICE: This tutorial has been done using Internet Explorer so there may be differences with other browsers in the last point of the tutorial. To avoid errors we recommend using Internet Explorer as a default browser.
1. You have to access the Social Security website and click on Sede Electrónica:
2. Next click on the language to change to English:
Then you have to click on Companies and select the option RED:
3. On the next screen you have to click on the Confirmation of allocation of CCCs or NAFs to a RED authorised person option:
When you click on this link there will appear three different options from which you have to select to do the authorisation with Digital Certificate:
4. On the next screen you have to put a tick below Confirmar and then click on Validar below:
5. Finally, you will visualize a confirmation with the assignment of your NAF to the RED authorised:
Here you can change your data by clicking on Modificar Datos if you notice the data is incorrect.
If all the data is correct, click on Generar Justificante to generate a proof document. It will be generated in pdf and if you use Internet Explorer it will be opened in a new window.
You have done the authorisation successfully.