In this tutorial, you´ll learn how to change your bank account for your Social Security payments if you are self-employed in Spain.
1. You have to access the Social Security website and click on Sede Electrónica:
2. Next, click on Citizens and then on Contribution:
3. On the screen that appears, you must choose the option Direct debit from a bank account and click on Obtener Acceso button:
Here we select the digital certificate that we have previously installed in our browser.
You can also access with Cl@ve if you have it or via SMS too:
4. Once you access, you must accept that “If the registration in the direct debit payment of the installments or the change of the bank account that had been previously communicated for said direct debit is requested before the 14th of the month, or the 10th if it is the Special System for Domestic Employees, will take effect in the same month of the request. Any variation requested from the days indicated will take effect from the following month.”
So you have to click to select the box and then click on Continuar button:
you must enter the new bank account in the empty boxes. At the end click on New/Modification below:
5. Next, enter the missing data by selecting the “0521 – TRABAJADORES AUTÓNOMOS” option:
6. On the next screen, you will see a summary of the data entered and you must click on Confirm below.
When you have finished, the system will notify you that you have changed your bank account for the domiciliation of the self-employed payments satisfactorily. You can print a receipt of the changes made by clicking Print below.