On this page, you can see some of the most used tools and tutorials for freelancers in Spain.
Unfortunately not all the steps are in English on the administration’s pages. That is why we believe that with the screenshots we give you it is easier to achieve the objective of each tutorial.
Contact us if you think we are missing an essential tutorial here.
Aside from our tools and tutorials for freelancers in Spain, you can find more information in our Freelance Guide.
If you have more questions related to procedures, taxes, self-employed payments, etc., this guide is for you (no opt-in needed)!
Here you can find out more about:
1. What are the Tax Agency and Social Security?
2. What do I need to register as a freelancer in Spain?
3. Bonuses in the Social Security payments
4. Everything you should know about the Spanish VAT
5. Everything you should know about the IRPF (Income tax)
6. Most common tax forms for self-employed in Spain
7. VIES Registration (ROI)
8. Deductible expenses
9. Non-deductible expenses
10. What is prorrata?
11. What is equivalence surcharge (Recargo de Equivalencia)?
The more you know about being self-employed in Spain, the better you will run your business. And with our online platform, you can spend more time on what you like the most. Our cheapest plan is worth € 50 a month!
Compare our plans here and let us know your doubts!