Home Login Sign up

Tax forms

2021 Tax Calendar And Tax Forms in Spain

2021 Tax Calendar And Tax Forms in Spain

Again, we remind you of the critical dates for filing taxes. In today’s article, we will see the tax calendar of 2021 and the tax forms that the self-employed need to submit.   1. Tax forms Tax forms are the… Read more
Spanish VAT

Everything You Need to Know About Spanish VAT

We are all used to buying things and paying VAT for them since childhood. In today’s article, we are going to talk about everything you need to know about this tax in Spain: what VAT is levied on, the tax-exempt… Read more
closed business

Tax Obligations When Closing Your Business

As a result of the decrease in sales of your company, you have decided to close. Despite this, remember that your company must continue submitting a series of statements, even if you haven’t had to pay taxes for them. Here… Read more
Tax form 720

Do You Have Properties or Bank Accounts Abroad? Be Careful with Form 720!

Form 720 is nothing more than an informative declaration about goods and rights located abroad. Seen in this way, it does not seem more relevant or complicated than other informative declarations, such as form 347 (annual declaration of operations with… Read more
online language teacher in Spain

Online Language Teacher: Being Self-employed in Spain

If you are an online language teacher in Spain, surely you have had some doubts about how to bill and the tax treatment of your economic activity.  In this article, we will try to clarify the most common questions such… Read more

Withholdings and 130 Form

The doubts that are raised regarding the obligatory nature of the IRPF fractional payment 130 form and the obligation to apply withholding or not to income invoices by a self-employed professional are repeated. Let us start from a situation that… Read more
Selfemployed register

How Can I Register as Self-employed Worker in Spain?

The first question to solve, and about which each entrepreneur has his own idea, is how to start the activity. The first thing that must be done is to apply for registration or enrolment in the Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Withholders… Read more